Thursday 28 May 2015

Tugas softskill bahasa inggris 2 minggu ke 4

Posted by Unknown at 14:28


This is about me 
When I was a child, I dreamed of being an architect. Actually my future goal was always changing back then, there were moments when I thought I wanted to be a designer and sometimes I was interested to be a photographer. But regardless of my various future goals as a child, when I was graduated from Junior High School my Mom told me to continue my  study in a vocational school so I could pass straight to work after graduation.  One of the offered majors that I was interested to choose was  accounting major, it was because I liked calculating number. After I entered vocational school and majored in accounting, my future goal was undeniably changing all over again. I had passion of becoming an accountant.
When I was graduated from vocational school, my old brother suggested me to go for college. With my educational background in accouning major, He advised to take management or accounting major and I did that. When I have a bachelor degree, I wish I will have a job as soon as possible. I wish I will be a part of a big company as an accountant with great salary so I can have the things that I want by my own money. And the last but not least, I want to get married and have a small family and live happily with them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

ayu sartika's area Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea